This event is free to students and alumni of consortium member schools and the general public with a higher education certificate or degree. Proper attire is required.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Students and alumni who are registered in College Central must keep all interview appointments. If the need to cancel arises, the employer must be notified at least 24 hours in advance of the interview. Those who miss their interview without proper notification will be dropped from College Central until such time as they explain the reason for missing their interview. Additionally, before reinstatement in College Central, a formal written apology to the employer will be required.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Owens Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.