Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Assistance with job search, mock interviewing, and development of Linkedin Profile
- Job Search
Provide cover letter and/or resume for one on one review and suggestions.
- Cover Letter
- Resume Review
Choose one outfit from The Interview Boutique for the purposes of attending an interview for employment. Must first have cover letter/resume reviewed by the Career Services Advisor.
- Professional Attire Assistance
We are pleased to announce that Atlantic Technical College has an all new Career Center website! Through the website, you have quick access to all Career Center services. Be sure to check it out. The link has been provided below.
Go to the website.
We are pleased to offer you a free training system that features a new and innovative way to help you prepare more effectively for a job interview. You can learn and practice! For more information regarding how to register, stop by the Career Center- Bldg 10 Room 207. You will need the "Organization Code" in order to sign up!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Atlantic Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.