Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
If you are a currently enrolled student, you are already registered. Use your student ID and the password bcjobs to sign in. After you complete registration, change your password.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Brazosport College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Whether you are a current student, alumnus, prospective student or employer, The Gator Career and Guidance Center offers you easy access to career-related support and resources. We offer a multitude of services to assist students and alumni on their pathway to success. Explore different majors using assessments and research; Engage with our counselors through one-on-one counseling and assistance from LaTanya Miles, Career Counselor- ranging from mock interviews, resume critiques, to job hunting assistance. Students and alumni are empowered to investigate their pathways and network with employers to find the right industry for them.