Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Center and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Schedule an appintment to explore which career might be best for you.
Take a career assessment, to see where your strenghs and weakness are and what career field will best suit you.
Or, just talk with a counselor to see what's available for you and what you need to do to get there.
- Career Choice
- Change of Major
- Choice of Major
Make an appointment to have your Resume or Cover Letter reviewed, or to help get you started building your resume.
- Cover Letter
- Resume Review
Make an appointment to get help finding the University that is right for you. Who has the progrmas you need, and what do you need to do to transfer.
- Change of Major
- Transfer Advising
Get help preparing for that interview.
- Interview Assistance
- Mock Interview
Check out this quick article on interviewing... It's a nice refresher as we head into the holiday break and the new hiring season!
Go to the website.
Welcome to our online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Center if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Coastal Carolina Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.