SAVE THE DATE! The Park District of Oak Park is conducting a job fair on Saturday, July 30
from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon at Longfellow Center (610 S. Ridgeland Ave, Oak Park). The hiring
supervisors will be available for discussions and a brief interview. We are hiring for:
Assistant Program Instructor
Assistant Preschool Teacher
Afterschool Site Supervisor
Afterschool Assistant Site Supervisor
Afterschool Recreation Leader
Early Childhood Instructor
Building Supervisor (Zamboni Driver)
Indoor Playground Supervisor
Lead Playschool Teacher
Natural Areas Instructor
Youth Sports League Scorekeepers/Monitors (Basketball and Floor Hockey)
Please review the job postings and apply at www.pdop.org. We look forward to discussing our
Fantastic opportunities with you.
The Park District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Go to: http://www.pdop.org
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to College of DuPage; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.