Chicago West Career Fair on May 24th. This is a great opportunity for job seekers to meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring professionals across many industries. Our career fairs are open to entry level and recent college graduates as well as executive level and experienced professionals.
Our career fairs focus specifically on Sales, Business Development, Sales Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail & Sales Management jobs, and offer individual, face-to-face time with hiring managers from a variety of different companies.
Here’s how it works: we will welcome you with a formal executive presentation in which each company will introduce itself and the opportunities they offer. You will then be free to meet with hiring managers from each company that has attracted your interest. At the same time, you will be able to network not only with various employers, but also with other professionals.
Chicago West Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs
Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 – 6pm Sharp
Holiday Inn Oak Brook / Chicago
17 W 350 22nd Street
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
*FREE to attend for job seekers
**Business professional attire required
Go to the website.
Meet face-to-face with area employers who have openings right now!
The Daily Herald Professional & Diversity Career Event
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
11:00AM - 2:00PM
Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
3405 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Free to Attend!
All job seekers are welcome to attend regardless of
background, race, ethnicity or gender.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT and more.
Tips For Success:
1. For additional details and to pre-register go to: www.catalystcareergroup.com
Register and submit your resume. Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. We recommend that you pre-register, but it is not required.
2. Dress professionally. Business attire. First impressions go a long way.
3. Plan to spend a minimum of 1 hour at the event.
4. Bring multiple copies of your resume. And bring a friend - all jobseekers are welcome.
5. Prepare your 30-60 second "Value Statement." Offer everyone you meet a clear snapshot of who you are and what you have to offer a company as an employee. What were your past positions? How did you benefit your previous employers? What would you like to do in the future? Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Come prepared to stand out from the crowd.
6. Keep an open mind. Meet with as many of the companies as you can. We have had many jobseekers discover companies and positions that they had not known about or considered before they came. Don't miss out - you may be surprised at what you find.
Go to the website.
Network your way to a new career!
Employers will be recruiting for all levels and job titles:
-Tech Support and more...
Bring plenty of resumes and dress to impress
Free admission and open to the public.
June 10, 2016, 10 am - 2 pm
Client Service Center
703 West Liberty in Wheaton
For more information, contact:
Lutisha Jefferson: 630.682.3846 ext. 3480 or email@example.com
Carlos Johnson: 630.682.3846 ext. 3470 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Join Us and Explore!
Learn about the AmeriCorps VISTA Program at Northern Illinois Food Bank
Meet some of the current AmeriCorps VISTAs and hear about their experiences.
Take a tour of the Food Bank!
Mon, May 16 273 Dearborn Court, Geneva, IL 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Tues, May 17 765 Research Pkwy, Rockford, IL 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Thurs, June 12 Joliet, IL Location: TBD 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Wed, June 15 440 Keller Dr., Park City, IL 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Contact: Kristen Pruitt, AmeriCorps VISTA Leader
email: email@example.com or call: 630-443-6910 ext. 208
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to College of DuPage; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.