When: 9am - 2pm May 7th
Where: Addison Trail High School, 213 N. Lombard Road in Addison
For more info: Contact Mary Heneghan at 630-693-7510 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The FREE Job Expo will feature Addison businesses, particularly manufacturing and industrial companies.
Be sure to bring your resume - employers are waiting to meet you!
The expo is open to all languages and skill levels (training opportunities will be available in the future).
Meet face-to-face with area employers who have openings right now!
The Daily Herald Professional & Diversity Career Event
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
11:00AM - 2:00PM
Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
3405 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Free to Attend!
All job seekers are welcome to attend regardless of
background, race, ethnicity or gender.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT and more.
Tips For Success:
1. For additional details and to pre-register go to: www.catalystcareergroup.com
Register and submit your resume. Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. We recommend that you pre-register, but it is not required.
2. Dress professionally. Business attire. First impressions go a long way.
3. Plan to spend a minimum of 1 hour at the event.
4. Bring multiple copies of your resume. And bring a friend - all jobseekers are welcome.
5. Prepare your 30-60 second "Value Statement." Offer everyone you meet a clear snapshot of who you are and what you have to offer a company as an employee. What were your past positions? How did you benefit your previous employers? What would you like to do in the future? Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Come prepared to stand out from the crowd.
6. Keep an open mind. Meet with as many of the companies as you can. We have had many jobseekers discover companies and positions that they had not known about or considered before they came. Don't miss out - you may be surprised at what you find.
Go to the website.
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly
successful private passenger automobile insurance company located
in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be “driven to do the right thing at every turn.” To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TALENTED
INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
Customer Service Department
Technical Support Team
We offer our employees competitive salaries and attractive benefits
that include Medical/Dental/ Vision coverage, 401k with employer match, and a generous PTO package.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
2211 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Bring your resume. Interviews conducted on the spot.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to College of DuPage; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.