Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Speak with a Fidelity Representative - ALL Majors Welcome!
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 | 3-4 PM
Fidelity Investments is actively hiring in our Durham, NC location and we are looking to hire great local talent! We have a phenomenal career opportunity for those interested in entering the financial services industry, regardless of your degree program and we are open to various prior work experiences. Join us online on Tuesday, October 26, from 3-4pm to learn more about our Customer Service and Sales Careers.
Available Positions: Customer Relationship Advocate | Workplace Planning Associate | Financial Customer Advocate
Many believe you must be a finance major or have business experience to have a rewarding career with a financial services company. At Fidelity we have a very diverse workforce. Our workforce is comprised of associates with varying work experiences, educational backgrounds and majors. From business and finance to retail, hospitality, history and art, we welcome diverse backgrounds into the Fidelity family.
If interested, we want to talk to you about the full-time Customer Service and Sales opportunities we are currently and actively hiring for.
Please register below and/or drop in anytime on Tuesday, October 26 between 3:00 – 4:00 PM to speak with a Fidelity Representative.
Go to: https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffmr.zoom.us%2Fmeeting%2Fregister%2FtJ0uf-qqqz0jE9M97qMnb1aJ4UQHPYnSNG_z&data=04%7C01%7Cwalkerc%40durhamtech.edu%7Ce257b21f865846d2890a08d993efee78%7C12549355e0c64237b3a9d3477da45378%7C0%7C0
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Durham Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.