Community Angel Network Inc. (CAN) is a free interactive directory of nonprofit organizations in Palm Beach County that are seeking volunteer service from people in the community.
Additionally, we support the creation of service projects by volunteers of any age who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Need help getting your community service hours?
Register for the Community Angel Network’s student text service that will keep you updated on new events and volunteer opportunities in Palm Beach County! It’s free and easy!
Receive up to date events and volunteer opportunities right to your phone!
Go to: https://www.pbccan.org/
Go to the website.
KUSNA and SSD Volunteering with Manatee Habitat for Humanity.
Students, Staff and Faculty volunteering on a project for Sarasota Habitat for Humanity
Need ways to boost your resume. Learn of local opportunities in your area. For more information, visit the link below:
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Keiser University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.