Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
Need help with your resume, interviewing skills or have questions about internships and employment opportunities?
Contact a career pathways specialist at 310-233-4163 or email CareerPathways@lahc.edu for more information
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Los Angeles Harbor College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- The Office of Economic & Workforce Development at Los Angeles Harbor College (LAHC) is dedicated to bridging the gap between market needs and workforce abilities. The college specializes in preparing students for the workplace with job and technical skills they need for employability, job retention and career enhancement.