Post to the Community College System of New Hampshire Consortium for FREE
We are one of 5 schools in the Community College System of New Hampshire Consortium. You may post to all of these schools including Manchester Community College - NH for FREE.
Please go to the following link to view our posting policies.
Go to the website.
Manchester Community College does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status. This statement is a reflection of the mission of the Community College System of New Hampshire and Manchester Community College and refers, but is not limited, to the provisions of the following laws:
Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
The Age of Discrimination Act of 1967 (ADEA)
Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972
Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
NH Law Against Discrimination (RSA 354-A)
Inquiries regarding discrimination may be directed to:
Sara A. Sawyer
Director of Human Resources
Community College System of New Hampshire
26 College Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Inquiries may also be directed to:
US Department of Education
Office of Civil Rights
J.W. McCormack Post Office & Courthouse
Room 707, 01-0061
Boston, MA 02109-4557
Fax: (617) 223-9669
TTD: (617) 223-9695
NH Commission for Human Rights
2 Chennell Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Fax: (603) 271-6339
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
John F. Kennedy Federal Building
475 Government Center
Boston, MA 02203
Fax: (617) 565-3196
TTY: (617) 565-3204
For automatic connection to the nearest EEOC field office:
Go to the website.
EMPLOYER HELP SHEET
We appreciate your interest in employing Manchester Community College students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job posting and resume search system.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
• Go to the URL listed at the top of this page.
• Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
• Choose the link for Create Account. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
• Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Step 2. Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
• Go to our school’s site as above and choose the Employers icon.
• Click the link for Sign In.
• Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
• From your account page, you may:
Update or Review Registration Information
• Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a New Job
• Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
• Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
• You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
• Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
• Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
• Edit job postings as needed.
• Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
• Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
If approved for this feature, you can easily Search Student and Alumni Resumes
• The more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be.
• Use the toolbar Back button to exit out of resumes opened in Internet Explorer.
Note: Please make sure that your email is set up to read HTML otherwise messages may be jumbled.
If you have questions, please contact our office.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Manchester Community College - NH students, alumni, community residents.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni, community residents. When searching for alumni, your results may include community residents.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni, community residents.