Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system!
Here, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer or mobile device.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Review the "Resume Authorizations" carefully, and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Please contact us, if you have questions:
Paula Waldruff, Career Pathway Coordinator, 419-755-4786
Alicia Camak, Internship Program Coordinator, 419-755-4052
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to North Central State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- North Central State College Career Development Services works to connect students and alumni with local businesses and industries, as well as those across Ohio and beyond. Additionally, we assist students exploring career options, and we help students who are ready to enter the workforce become better prepared for the job search process.