Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
We do our best to screen the opportunities posted here. NVU and the Career & Internship Center does not endorse or recommend employers and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
It is the responsibility of the job and internship seeker to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting private, off-campus employment and to thoroughly research the facts and reputation of each organization to which they are applying. Job and internship seekers should be prudent and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
* Do not give your personal account, PayPal account, or credit card information to a new employer
* Do not agree to have funds or paychecks directly deposited into any accounts by a new employer (arrangements for direct deposit of paycheck should be made during your first day or week of actual employment on site - not before)
* Do not forward, transfer or send by courier (ie FedEx, UPS) or "wire" any money to any employer or retailer, for any employer, using your personal account(s)
* Do not transfer money and retain a portion for payment
* Do not respond to suspicious and/or "too good to be true" unsolicited job emails
* In general, applicants do not pay a fee to obtain a job
If you have questions or concerns, please contact:
Johnson Campus: Beth Walsh, Beth.Walsh@NorthernVermont.edu or 802-635-1377
Lyndon Campus: Amy Wright, Amy.Wright@NorthernVermont.edu or 802-626-6441
Welcome to our online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services and Internship Office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Northern Vermont University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.