Please join us on Tuesday 3/27/2018 from 9am-12pm
Location: Building S (Café area)
We look forward to seeing you!
Jobseekers DO NOT need to pre-register. This event is free to everyone. All candidates should dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes to distribute to employers. If you need to create a resume, please use College Central Network or stop by Career Services for assistance.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Student Success Center if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Our Certified Career Coach and friendly staff are ready to help you reach your career goals.
- Our FREE career services include:
- Career Assessments and Exploration
- Resume creation and reviews
- Interview techniques and tips
- Job search and application assistance
- Call us at 803-535-1232 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment with our Career Coach today!