Welcome to the PBSC Career Center's online job posting, resume database, and career platform.
Once registered, you can search and apply for part-time, internships and full-time jobs, register to attend workshops and career fairs.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications. You can schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor to help you draft your resume and job search. To schedule an appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/CareerCenter1@palmbeachstate.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Center if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Palm Beach State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.