Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ringling College of Art and Design; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- SPECIAL WEBSITES & RESOURCES -
- Your College Central Network account is the key to staying connected with career services and events offered to Ringling College graduates.
- Access to specialty resources such as: Focus Explorer, CareerBeam, Going Global, and much more are available to all Ringling College graduates forever! If you do not have an access ID for any of the resources please contact The Center for Career Services!