Welcome to Riverland Community College's online job board!
Once you are registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer or mobile device.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Don't have a resume? You can create one using the Resume Builder that is under "My Resumes" on the left hand side.
Need advice when it comes to resumes, cover letters, interviews and starting a new job? Check out the "Career Document Library" on the right hand side of the dashboard for tips in all of these areas and more!
Contact Employment Services if you have questions (contact information located in the top left corner of this page).
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Riverland Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.