Please take a moment to provide feedback about your experience with Career Services at Saint Paul College.
The survey will take less than 5 minutes. Your response is anonymous unless you choose to disclose it. Your personal information is not used in the collection or analysis of this data. We will use this information to evaluate our services, expand on things that are working well, and identify areas for improvement.
If you have questions please contact the Director of Career Services at Saint Paul College, Sheryl.Saul@saintpaul.edu.
Go to the website.
Please be vigilant about disclosing personal information or accepting a job offer without meeting a real person!
Consider taking your mailing address off your resume, and do not disclose personal information (social security number, bank account information) via email.
Saint Paul College Career Services reviews each employer and job posting prior to it being published on JobsOnline. However, some impostors pose as real companies and real people with opportunities that seem legitimate. If you encounter a suspicious posting, contact us at Career.Services@saintpaul.edu or 651-846-1384. We will help you verify the job and company before you respond to the posting and discontinue any postings that are fraudulent.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Saint Paul College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.