Saint Paul College Career Services reviews each employer and job posting prior to it being published on JobsOnline. Some impostors, however, pose as real companies and real people with opportunities that seem legitimate. If you encounter a posting that seems suspicious, feel free to contact us at Career.Services@saintpaul.edu or 651-846-1384. We will help you verify the job and company before you respond to the posting.
Please be vigilant about disclosing personal information or accepting a job that seems too good (or easy) to be true. You may also want to take your mailing address off your resume.
C3Fellows (Central Corridor College Fellows) is a program that helps college students gain entry-level employment and experience with healthcare providers along the Green Line. To qualify for the program a student must: Currently be enrolled in a health care program at Saint Paul College, be in good academic standing at the college, and live within the city limits of St. Paul or Minneapolis. To learn more about this opportunity, go to www.c3Fellows.org.
Go to: http://c3fellows.org/
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Saint Paul College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Career Services provides free, life-long assistance to our students and alumni in their search for part-time or full-time employment. Services and assistance includes:
- Access to our free on-line job board (JOBSonline)
- Listings of job, internship and volunteer opportunities
- Cover letter, resume writing and interviewing assistance
- Career exploration and interest assessments
- On-campus job fairs, career-related workshops and other events