Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Development Center if you have questions.
Welcome to SFSC College Central. College Central will help you search for jobs locally, statewide, and nationally and help you prepare for your job-seeking experience. Create your resume and cover letter online using College Central- or upload documents you already have. Review the free library of documents and podcasts for helpful advice.
When you are ready to begin your job search go to the left side of your College Central home page; under Dashboard click on these links to begin...
Search- My School's Jobs to review job postings that have been placed only on the SFSC Job Board- including SFSC Work Study Jobs.
Search- Jobs Central to search jobs from all over the U.S.
You are also encouraged to use CareerSource Heartland's My Florida Marketplace job board to search for additional jobs locally and throughout Florida. Go to: www.employflorida.com
Additional information about Career Center services and more job hunting links and tips area available on our Career Center website, at the link provided below.
If you have questions, or need assistance with College Central or your job search please contact the SFSC Career Development Center at 863-784-7442. We look forward to assisting you soon!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to South Florida State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Receive information about upcoming on-campus hiring events.
- Access our Dress for Success free professional clothing distribution project.
- Receive assistance with completion of Waypoint 1 (GPS New Student Orientation).
- Register for on-campus GPS Orientation (Waypoints 2-6).
- Career exploration, counseling, and selection assistance is available.
- Job search, resume development, and job application services are provided.
- Experiential learning opportunities (service learning, co-op, internship) are coordinated through the Career Development Center.