Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Welcome to Wayne Community College's new online job posting, resume database, and career information system. Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will learn more about this platform in the coming semester. In the meantime you are welcome to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Contact the Career Services office at (919) 739-7005 or email@example.com if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wayne Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.