Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Welcome to our NEW interactive Career Services website!
These services and resources are free for WITCC students, WITCC alumni, employers, and community members.
Approved employers may post jobs and search résumés.
This site is here when you need it—24/7! Have questions or would like an appointment? Click the Contact button above for information on the WITCC Career Services Center.
Activate/create a new account or log into your existing account today!
Thank you for activating your account! If you choose not to receive emails on your profile, you will not receive important emails about job postings in your career field or information from Career Services or Alumni Services. If you would like to receive these types of information, please opt in. We look forward to working with you!
Need help or more information? Please click on the Contacts button above to contact Carol with Career Services questions or Mike with Alumni questions. We are here to help!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Western Iowa Tech Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.