Appointments available from February 2 to April 20.
Call 215-496-6176 to schedule.
Loving Arms Elder Care
Non-medical home care agency serving senikors in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.
Hiring Caregivers, full and part time, to work with seniors in their homes, providing assistance with their personal care, housecleaning, medication reminders, exercise, activities, transportation and companionship.
Get more information on their website at http://www.lovingarmseldercare.com/
Complete an online application today at the weblink below.
Look who is coming on Campus to visit with our students/alumni? Check back often as the list will be changing. Employers will be on Campus from January to April 17
USMC is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Tuesday, March 17, Noon til 3:00 pm
• Tuesday, April 7, 2015 10 am til 1:00 pm
Sparkling Pool Services is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Tuesday, April 7, 10 am til 1:00 pm
Republic Services is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Wednesday March 18, 2015, 11 am til 1:00 pm
Bright Horizons Family Solutions is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Friday, March 13,2015 11 am til 1:00 pm
Army National Guard is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 10 am til 12:00 pm
• Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11 am til 1 pm
Army- is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11 am til 2:00 pm
• Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11 am til 2:00 pm
• Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11 am til 2:00 pm
Child Care Careers is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10 am til 2:00 pm
• Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10 am til 2:00 pm
Renewal by Anderson Windows is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Thursday, March 12, 2015 11 am til 1 pm
• Monday, March 16, 2015 10 am til Noon
• Monday, March 23, 2015 10 am til Noon
• Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11 am til 1 pm
People Share is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Thursday, February 19, 2015 10 am til 1:00 pm
come to the office to find out about these customer service jobs and fill out the application so that you can give it to the rep at the table.
AmeriCorps is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Thursday, March 12, 2015 11 am til 3:00 pm
• Friday, March 13, 11 am til 3:00 pm
Mondelez International is scheduled to conduct interviews on the following days:
• Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10 am til 1:00 pm
Air Force Reserve is scheduled to conduct a table set up on the following days:
• Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11 am til 1:00 pm
• Thursday, March 26, 2015, 11 am til 1:00 pm
• Thursday, April 16, 2015, 11 am til 1:00 pm
Every Friday in Career Services, C1-34
February 2 to April 17
9 am to 11 am
Bring a printed copy of your resume to have it reviewed or ask a career questions.
SEPTA is recruiting for the position of Power Trainee within its Regional Railroad Division for current and future openings.
The Trainee rate for this position is $23.26/hour.
* Will be trained to advance into either the Overhead Maintainer, or Traction Power Maintainer position which consist of; construction, and repair the overhead catenary, primary signal power and transmission systems; or operate department trucks and catenary maintenance vehicles in addition to utilizing acquired Physical Characteristics qualifications.
* Will be trained to acquire Railroad Physical Characteristics qualifications.
* Assists in performing general overhead catenary and power distribution systems maintenance and repair work on ground or from elevated equipment.
* Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Must have previous electrical training and/or work experience.
* Previous Railroad maintenance or Line maintenance experience is highly preferred.
* Must satisfactorily complete all written qualifications tests.
* Knowledge of A.C. power distribution; have ability to work from drawings.
* Must possess a valid Pennsylvania class driver's license or equivalent. Will be operating large utility vehicle. CDL license preferred but not required.
* Must be able to climb wood or steel poles as high as 100 feet.
* Must pass manufacturers and/or other courses as required.
To complement the salary, SEPTA offers an excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as a free employee pass on all modes of SEPTA Transportation.
To apply, please visit the SEPTA web site at www.septa.org. Click on the “Careers” tab at top of page and select “Review Job Opportunities”. Select “#0734 – Power Trainee” from list of jobs to bring up job the job description. Make sure you click on the “Apply to This Job” link at bottom of job description and follow the instructions. If you successfully applied, you will receive an automated e-mail response acknowledging receipt of your application for the Power Trainee position.
SEPTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Community College of Philadelphia; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.