Student Employee Appreciation Week is April 13-18. Student employees share a vital role in fulfilling the mission of Sonoma County Junior College District in serving the college community with a full range of services integral to student success and development.
Thank YOU to each student employee for your contribution. We couldn't do it without you! - Santa Rosa Junior College
Bertolini Dining Commons
Jobs - Internships - Volunteer Opportunities
Career Talks – Free Career Advice from the Experts
10:30- Dressing for Interviews – presented by Jenna Garcia, Program Manager of COTS’ Work: Ready Program
11:30 – Non-Verbal Pitfalls: Hiring Managers are Doing More Than Listening – presented by Mickele Carpenter, Sr. Recruiter for Amy’s Kitchen
12:30 – Communicating Your Skills to Employers via Resumes & Social Media – presented by Cynthia H. Stringer, Employment Coach and Counselor with Success By Design
The O*NET database contains information on hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific job descriptions. Learn what jobs involve. Explore occupations that need your skills. Browse groups of similar occupations to explore careers.
Go to: http://www.onetonline.org/
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Santa Rosa Junior College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.