TBD (~Oct 2019)
October 15, 2019 in Boston, MA
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Albany, NY, Campus:
Friday, Oct. 25, 2019 - Pharmacy Career Fair and Residency & Fellowship Expo
Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 - P4 Interview Day
Colchester, VT, Campus
Friday, Nov. 11, 2019 - Pharmacy Career Fair and Interview Day
More details to follow.
November 22, 2019 in Rutgers, NJ
December 9-10, 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Zebro Conference Room Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Elm & Carlton Streets Buffalo, NY 14263 BufBioCF@roswellpark.org
BUFFALO BIOMEDICAL CAREER FAIR Buffalo ’ s first annual career fair focused on biomedical and life sciences careers within the region and beyond! Click HERE to register Who should attend? Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Staff, PhD and MS students For more information click HERE September 20th, 2019 Dear Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Fellows, You are invited to register for the Buffalo Biomedical Career Fair presented by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center and the University at Buffalo. You will have the opportunity to meet with many companies interested in recruiting the best candidates. This is Buffalo ’ s first annual career fair focused on biomedical and life sciences careers within the region and beyond. Come take part to make this event a success this year and many to come! Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with specific details regarding the fair.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Sincerely,
Buffalo Biomedical Career Fair Team
Go to the website.
A HEALTHY DOSE OF OPPORTUNITIES
Career MD Healthcare Career Fairs are networking events for Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, and Allied Healthcare Providers to meet with recruiters and talent managers at hospitals and healthcare systems.
Join them at an upcoming event in Albany, NY:
THU OCT 10, 2019 • 5:00PM-8:00PM
VENUE DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED CLOSER TO EVENT DATE
Go to the website.
Tri-State Health-System Pharmacy Summit 2019
September 20th, 2019
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
455 South Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Hotel Reservations: 914-631-5700 or online.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- For resume/CV reviews, please click on 'My Resumes' from the left side bar of your Dashboard; follow the instructions for uploading. Your resume/CV will be reviewed, and comments returned to you, in 2-3 business days (Mon.-Fri.).