Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cumberland County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Disclaimer: All employment opportunities, regardless of the source used to find them, must be carefully researched and verified by the student as bone fide employment opportunities. The Employment Opportunities Resource and the Internship Opportunities has been listed as a courtesy to students for information only on employment opportunities and are not an endorsement. Please note that the Career Services Office does not screen job opportunities as they are presented to the Career Services Office, However, organizations will have varying application procedures and hiring methods, it is ultimately up to you to use your judgment in researching an organization, validating the opportunity and accepting employment.