Thank you for your interest in employing our students and alumni. Our employment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. where employers can register online to post jobs to our students and alumni, and search résumés, all at no charge.
Please print a copy of this help sheet for your records or select the appropriate link below:
- Who Is Eligible?
- How To Register
- How To Use Our Job Posting Services
- Reporting Offers/Hires
- How To Use Our Résumé Search Services
Who Is Eligible?
- All employer registrations are reviewed and approved by our office.
- Approved employers may post unlimited jobs and opportunities.
- We reserve the right to review and approve your posting before it is displayed to students and alumni.
How To Register
- Select the Create Account button on our Employer page.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Once your registration is approved, an email will be sent to you so you can activate your account and create a password.
How To Use Our Job Posting Services
How do I post a job after I have registered?
- Sign in on our school-specific Employer page.
- Enter your User ID and Password. Use the Forgot your User ID/Password links to recover your account if your forgot your login credentials.
- Select Job Board in the navigator.
- Select the Post a New Job button.
- Complete the Job Posting form (be sure to complete all required fields, select appropriate majors and job targets, and provide a complete job description). Selecting majors will ensure that qualified students receive Job Agent alert emails for your job.
- Select the Save Job Posting button.
You will receive confirmation that your job posting has been saved. You will then be asked if you would like to post another job, return to the list of jobs that you posted, or return to your Account Page.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about job postings:
How do I check the status of my job postings?
You may sign in at any time to check the status of your job posting. You can view résumé submissions, information about candidates who have been contacted to interview for your position, and select persons you wish to interview by selecting the Submissions icon .
How do I edit my job posting?
- From the Active Job Postings section on your Dashboard, or from the list of job postings in the Job Board section, select the Edit icon for the posting you want.
- Check your posting and edit the appropriate items. Please note that any changes to the Address fields (Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country) will be unique to this job posting and will not be reflected on your employer registration form or any other job postings. Go to the My Account section to permanently update the company address fields.
- Select the Save Job Posting button.
How do I delete a job posting or remove a job posting once it has been filled?
You may not delete a job posting, but you can expire it so it is no longer visible to jobseekers.
To expire a job posting, go to the Job Board section and select the Expire icon for the posting you want removed. The Résumé Submission Deadline will be set to yesterday's date, which will remove the job posting from any job seeker searches.
Can I extend the deadline to fill a job?
To extend the deadline for a posting, select the Edit icon for the posting you want to extend. Change the expiration date. Then save your posting.
Can I repost an expired job?
Expired jobs are listed in red in the Job Board section. Each expired job has a Repost icon associated with it. Select the Repost icon for the job, make any necessary changes to the posting, and select the Save Job Posting button.
How do I report an offer or hire of a job seeker from the school?
You may select the Report offers and hires link in the Account Activity section of your Dashboard or navigate to the Offers/Hires section to report this information.
How To Use Our Résumé Search Services
How do I search for résumés of students or alumni?
- Select Search Candidates in the navigator.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Select the Begin Search button.
- Your search results will include a list of the names of all persons who meet your criteria. Select the résumé icon for each person who is listed in your search results.