HireChicago 2018 event will be held on June 27, 2018, at the Damen Student Center, Loyal University of Chicago.
CSU alumni are encouraged to attend and meet with hiring managers from the top companies in the Chicago area as well as start-ups, federal,/state/local gov't agencies and non-profits. Their goal is to have 75 employers at the event.
Admission is free, to register please go to https://events.bizzabo.com/hirechicago2018
Go to the website.
We've added a pdf on preparing your resume for federal jobs; the document is located in the career document library.
Good afternoon All,
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), is a global non-profit trade association, and one of their key initiatives is to help member companies in their efforts to recruit a diverse workforce.
Whether you’re a recent college graduate or an experienced professional seeking a new opportunity, the SHRM National Diversity & Inclusion Job Fair offers the potential to meet, impress and network with the very finest hiring professionals in a wide variety of functions and industries.
Go to the website.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Development Center if you have questions.
773-995-2327 9am - 5pm CST.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Chicago State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Services for CSU Students and Alumni include:
- Career Fair Coordination/Collaboration/Execution
- Career Coaching
- Workshops for Resume, Cover Letter and Interviews
- Career Search Guidance
- Mock-Interview Preparation
- Resume/Career Letter Review