Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Pathways and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
One-on-one appointment where students talk to counselor, take interest inventory quiz, etc.
- Career Choice
One-on-one appointment with counselor to review resume
- Cover Letter
- Resume Review
One-on-one appointment with counselor to prepare for interviews.
- Interview Assistance
- Mock Interview
The Ability Profiler is designed to help students understand how their aptitudes and abilities relate to the careers that match their interests. At least two appointments are needed to
1. Take the Quiz
2. Discuss the Results
Both currently done virtually via Zoom.
- Career Choice
Welcome Delgado Community College's online job board and resume database system.
Employers, thank you for your interest in Delgado alumni and students.
Alumni and students, once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer. If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions. Like us on Facebook.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Delgado Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career Services provides students with information regarding full-time and part-time employment and offers them assistance in developing effective job search skills and strategies. Career advisors offer individual career guidance as well as help in beginning a specific job search. The office maintains employment listings. Resume assistance is provided to students as they organize their resumes as well as advice on how to prepare for interviews. Seminars on job search, as well as job readiness techniques are offered.
- Although the college can provide instruction for many educational and career objectives, the student is ultimately responsible for selecting and defining career goals and for obtaining employment. Faculty and staff members assisting students cannot assume responsibility for educational and career decisions or for employment.