ATTENTION ALL STUDENT & ALUMNI USERS OF DMACC'S COLLEGE CENTRAL NETWORK:
Listing of job postings on this site should not be deemed as a representation by Des Moines Area Community College of an employer's fitness or credentials. Des Moines Area Community College expressly disclaims any liability which results from any applicant's response to any job posted on this site. Des Moines Area Community College reserves the right to make changes to or deny access to the online job board at its sole discretion. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via an email to the Career Center at email@example.com.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
If you find a suspicious posting on the DMACC College Central Network website or have a suspicious interaction with an employer who you connected with through the site, contact the DMACC Career Center IMMEDIATELY at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-964-6463.
Additional information about avoiding job scams can be found on the Federal Trade Commission's website (linked below).
Go to the website.
Did you recently complete a degree, diploma, or certificate program at DMACC? If yes, please take a moment to complete our graduate follow-up survey (linked below). The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Each year, the DMACC Career Center collects data about our graduates' professional and academic pursuits. All data is confidential and reported in groups by program. Please help us complete our report by completing your survey today!
If you experience issues accessing the Outcomes Survey website, please contact the Career Center at 515-964-6463 or email@example.com.
Go to the website.
Would you like some feedback on your resume? The DMACC Career Center is here to help! You have several options for getting help with your resume:
1. Upload Your Resume to College Central
Our staff will review any resume uploaded to College Central within 1-3 business days. To put your resume on College Central...
* Log into your account on www.CollegeCentral.com/DMACC
* Scroll to the Manage My Resume section on your account homepage; click the Upload a Resume link
* Browse your computer's files to find the desired resume file and upload it to College Central
PRO TIP: When you upload your resume to College Central, you can choose to authorize your resume to be searchable by employers. Many employers use College Central to search our resume database for candidates by major, graduation date, GPA, etc. If you make your resume searchable to employers, make sure your profile on College Central is up-to-date and contains all your information so employers can find/contact you.
2. Email Your Resume
Email your resume draft to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will send you feedback within 1-3 business days. Be sure to include information about the type(s) of jobs or internships you're applying for in your email so we can tailor our feedback to your field.
3. Make an Appointment
Call 515-964-6200 and dial 0 to reach an operator who will help you make an appointment with a member of our staff. Our office is located on the Ankeny campus and is open Monday-Friday, 7:30-4:00pm year-round.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Des Moines Area Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Learn more about the DMACC Career Center's services and access a variety of resources on our website, www.dmacc.edu/careercenter.