Are you interested in hosting an information table at any of DMACC's campuses to promote current job opportunities with your organization? If yes, please contact the DMACC contacts listed below to set up tables at the campus/location you are interested in visiting:
* Ames – Hunziker Center: Jeff Kelly, Coordinator, email@example.com
* Ankeny Campus: Anne Allen, Student Activities Admin. Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Boone Campus: Brian Green, Assoc. Provost, email@example.com
* Carroll Campus: Christy Schettler, Provost’s Office Admin. Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Newton Campus: Julie VanCleave, Provost’s Office Admin. Assistant, email@example.com
* Perry Center: Rick Carpenter, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Southridge Center: May Neville, Admin. Assistant, email@example.com
* Urban Campus: Tamara McLaughlin, Scheduling Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
* West Des Moines Campus: Marianne Brown, Provost’s Office Admin. Assistant, email@example.com
Across the state, businesses are joining the Home Base Iowa initiative to hire skilled military veterans who are looking to enter the civilian workforce.
To learn more about how your business can get involved, please visit the Home Base Iowa website (linked below), or contact Kathy Anderson of Iowa Economic Development at 515.725.3149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to: http://www.homebaseiowa.org/
Go to the website.
Every year, the Iowa Economic Development Authority offers grant funding to support the creation of paid internships at small and medium sized Iowa companies in the advanced manufacturing, biosciences, and information technology industries.
The Student Internship Program is a unique partnership of academia, industry and government all working together to link young Iowans to the state's unlimited career opportunities and help Iowa companies recruit its future workforce.
To learn more about the Iowa Student Internship Program, visit the website linked below.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes your Access ID and Password and defines your Access Level.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Des Moines Area Community College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- On-Campus Recruiting Events
In addition to the free services and resources available to you as an employer user on College Central Network, our office can also connect your organization with DMACC students and alumni through on-campus recruiting events, including: information tables or presentations, classroom visits,on-campus interviewing, and career fairs. Please contact Sara Moore, DMACC Career Center Specialist, at 515-964-6215 or email@example.com to learn more about on-campus recruiting opportunities at DMACC.
- Marketing Materials
If your organization has promotional materials (e.g. flyers, posters, handbills) that you would like distributed or posted on our campus(es), please email electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail printed copies to: DMACC Career Center, Building 1 - Student Services, Des Moines Area Community College, 2006 South Ankeny Boulevard, Ankeny, Iowa 50023.