The CIA offers internships and jobs for every major and every interest.
Visit the site today!
Go to: http://www.cia.gov
Internships with the Federal Government
Access exclusive content and contact information on internships.
Promo Code: bobcats
Please visit www.fbijobs.gov for a full listing of current open positions as well as job requirements, description salary information and to begin the application process.
The Shriver Center at UMBC serves as a national leader in applied learning, civic engagement, and community-based service delivery programs.
As an at-sea biologist working abroad U.S. flagged commercial fishing vessels, you will gather data essential to the sustainability of fisheries resources in Alaska. Following a paid 3-week training in either Anchorage or seattle, you will make 2 deployments over the course of 6 to 8 months, with each deployment lasting approximately 2.5 months. Operating in the Bering Sea and the North Pacific Ocean you will identify fish species, sample catches to determine their composition, make estimates of total catch, and collect age structures and biological data.
Salary: $3,958-$6,561 per month, depending on experience, plus room, board, and travel to and from job site
Qualifications: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in fisheries biology, marine biology, general biology, zoology, or a related natural science
For more information contact Center for Advising and Career Services.
Baltimore Corps accelerates and scales social impact by connecting Fellows to full-time, high-impact roles at our city's most effective and dynamic nonprofits, social enterprises, and government agencies.
Our application for the 2015-2016 class of Fellows is officially open and we invite your students to apply. The Baltimore Corps Fellowship is a one-year commitment and our next class of Fellows begins work in September.
A typical Fellow brings five to ten years of professional work experience to Baltimore Corps, but we also welcome applications from recent college graduates who have proven they are talented leaders. During their engagements, Fellows work collaboratively with Baltimore’s visionary cause leaders and social entrepreneurs, many of whom have been recognized for their excellence by organizations including Echoing Green, Ashoka and Open Society Foundations.
From the recently named Baltimore City Health Commissioner to Thread to the Digital Harbor Foundation, Baltimore Corps and its network of leaders are spurring Baltimore’s renaissance through initiatives that span the city’s diverse populations and challenges. Baltimore Corps is recruiting talented professionals passionate about social impact to accelerate that progress, and deepen our impact in all of Baltimore’s communities. In short, Baltimore Corps Fellows are “scale builders” who bring expertise, dedication and insight to our city’s most innovative and dynamic change makers.
Application Link: http://www.baltimorecorps.org/application-fellow/
We are pleased to launch the Spring 2015 HOLT Valuation Challenge in collaboration with Credit Suisse HOLT.
The Spring 2015 HOLT Valuation Challenge is offering you a chance to interview for paid internships and CO-OPs within Credit Suisse HOLT starting from January 2015! The challenge is evaluated entirely on your performance and is open to Bachelor, Master, MBA or PHD students from any university.
Differentiate yourself in a highly competitive job market and land a chance at an internship with one of the biggest names in the financial industry
Our employment site for Parks is: http://www.dnrec.delaware.gov/parks/Home/Pages/Employment.aspx
If you click Delaware Employment Link, the entire list is available
Our current internships are available at: http://destateparks.com/volunteers/interns/index.asp
There is a link just under the video to be clicked for the current listings
Go to: http://www.destateparks.com/
Southern Teachers Agency is the oldest teacher agency in America.
We’ve helped candidates find jobs at great schools since 1902.
Hiring season is in full swing here at STA, and that means more jobs than ever are opening up for great teachers. Each year we help nearly 600 private and independent schools in Mid-Atlantic and Southern states find candidates.
Candidates do not have to be in a teacher-preparation program or major in education to be considered for faculty positions at outstanding independent schools. While some educational experience is desirable, most secondary-school teachers are hired based on their major—their subject knowledge—and their gifts for working with young people. Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Visit: http://www.southernteachers.com/Internal/Application/Default.aspx?CmsPageListingId=13 to apply. Because we interview all of our candidates, it can take several weeks to become an active STA candidate. Schools are filling teaching positions now, so candidates should apply right away!
STA provides a free service for candidates.
Marketing position with Railey Mountain Lake Vacations (RMLV) in Garrett County, MD
RMLV is the largest vacation rental company in Garrett County and employs 150-200 people. It manages 350 of the largest homes surrounding Deep Creek Lake as well as multiple condominium and hotel suite properties.
* looking for a bright energetic individual
* excellent communication skills
* knowledgte of current marketing trends, tools, and social media
* knowledge of tools, such as: PPC, SEO/SEM, trend analysis, and website development a PLUS
Graduating in May? Want a career in a locally-based company? We would love to hire local talent.
If interested, please contact:
Mrs. Colleen Peterson
Ongoing Operations provides opportunities for internships for currently enrolled students or full time employment for graduates.Currently seeking to fill the following positions: Account Manager, Sales Engineer, and Level II Support Engineer. There is also an immediate need for two Level II Support Engineers. One position located in Hagerstown, MD and the other is in Longmont, Colorado. You may contact the HR department via email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Hagerstown HQ at 877-552-7892.
WBOC/FOX 21 is one of America’s most dominant television stations. We’re locally-owned and committed to serving our family, friends and neighbors here on the Delmarva Peninsula with high definition local news, three bureaus, helicopter, satellite truck and all the tools. We’re surrounded by the Chesapeake and Delaware Bays and Atlantic Ocean.
This position is responsible for gathering video footage using images, sound and effective lighting. This position is responsible for compiling video gathered it into a video sequence that matches scripts that create a seamless end product for broadcast. The objective is to connect with the viewing audience using images and sound bites that are captivating, understandable and follow the goals and objectives of the Draper Holdings expectations for the broadcast.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Shoot video using various cameras and camera angles, sound and effective lighting to capture the story in a manner that will appeal and capture the audience’s attention as well as accurately portray the message of the story.
• Set up, shoot and tear down studio and in-field Microwave live shots.
• Operate the ENG live truck equipment.
• Drive the Company vehicles from various locations, transporting equipment and reporters.
• Gather and edit video footage from photographers, news web services (i.e. CBS Newspath, CNN Pathfire) for use in broadcast using linear and non-linear editing software programs to coincide with scripts for on-air broadcast.
• Prepare videos for broadcast by assembling the footage gathered and manipulate script, sound, video and graphics to refine overall concept into a continuous broadcast.
• Assist Video Journalist and Broadcast Journalist in editing news packages and video segments gathered in the field.
• Capture vidcasts for use on the WBOC website as well as capture and archive taped segments to be broadcasted.
• Convert and feed video packages and raw video for news web services (i.e. CBS Newspath, CNN Pathfire) to give other stations access to local video.
• Maintain videos include archiving of daily stories and additional footage and remove unnecessary video.
• Operate studio jib and handheld cameras throughout broadcasts and taped shows.
• Participate in station sponsored community and special events and client sponsored promotions and presentation by setting up banners, interacting with the public, handing out promotional items, etc. to assist in the stations promotional efforts and enhancing the positive image of the station.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (as defined by the Draper Holdings insurance company).
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in journalist, communications or related field required. Prior experience and training using video and photography equipment required. Prior experience using Final Cut Pro preferred.
Send cover letter, resume and list of references to:
1729 N. Salisbury Blvd.
Salisbury, MD 21801
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We are an "Equal Opportunity Employer"
The United Nations Foundation (UNF), with locations in Washington, DC and New York City, links the UN’s work with others around the world, mobilizing the energy and expertise of business and non-governmental organizations to help the UN tackle issues including climate change, global health, peace and security, women's empowerment, poverty eradication, energy access, and U.S.-UN relations.
UNF is looking to recruit and place highly motivated interns within its organization by developing relationships with various institutions across the country. The internship program at UNF offers opportunities in the following areas:
? Public Affairs and Communications
? Information Technology
? Women and Children’s Health
? Energy and Climate
? Business Services, Budgets and Reporting
? Global Health
? Campaign Initiatives
? Global Partnerships
? United Nations’ Advocacy
? Human Resources and Operations
Qualified candidates who may be interested in applying for intern positions offered year round (fall, spring and summer semesters), we would love to talk with you. Interns should be matriculating students or recent graduates who can receive either a paid stipend from their university or overseeing institution or are able to acquire college credit if a stipend during the internship is unavailable.
Ms. Shawn A. McMullen
Human Resources Manager
United Nations Foundation
1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 4th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20036
P 202.887.9040| F 202.419.6422
Go to: http://www.unfoundation.org
Windows Systems Engineer needed for Arlington, VA with Top Secret clearance
• Microsoft Windows 2008R2 Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange 2010
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2010
• Symantec Altiris Suite, including Client Management, Server
Management, Service Desk, Configuration Management. Symantec EndPoint Protection, including Anti-virus, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, and Data Lost Prevention. RSA SecurID Authentication Manager 7.x/8.x, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Vulnerability Manager
• Able to install and maintain the Windows Server operating system and various Microsoft servers supporting services such as Active Directory and Microsoft server applications, for example SQL Server, Project, Exchange and Sharepoint.
Essential Job Functions
• Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
• Performs and evaluates cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations. Measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendation(s). Ensures adherence to model created and overall budgetary guidelines.
• Recommends moderately complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
• Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically and/or electronically.
• Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
• Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
• Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports regarding new technology to communicate to appropriate personnel.
• Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
• Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
POC Thomas Jones Tjones75@csc.com
Search for Job Number: 1400S87 at site below:
Go to: http://www.csc.com/careers
Enterprise is now hiring with the Baltimore division for their Management Trainee Program. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree; customer service, sales, and marketing background; evidence of sound communication and leadership skills. Career path offers: rapid promotions based on performance; comprehensive compensation package, which includes salary & benefits; 401K match & profit sharing. For more information come to 124 Sand Spring Hall.
Go to: http://www.go.enterprise.com
The NBDC National Resume Database is provided free of charge to job seekers with disabilities and is open to applicants who have earned or are expected to earn a two or four year degree within the next six months or have completed equivalent technical training.
Job Postings can be found at the address below. Postings of open positions in a wide variety of specialties may be found for Fortune 1000 companies and Federal Agencies.
Go to: http://www.nbdc.com
Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth is seeking a full-time Assistant Program Manager in the field of Engineering and Physics. Based out of Baltimore, MD. Primary duties: manage summer sites, including recruiting, hiring, firing, training, supervising and evaluating summer faculty/staff, negotiating contracts with host sites; and resolving student and faculty/staff related problems. For more information come to 124 Sand Spring Hall.
Contribute to the work of the nation before you graduate. Apply to participate in one of the outstanding student work programs at the CIA, including undergraduate student internships or undergraduate co-ops, and graduate studies programs.
This is an opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals who support US officials that make our country's foreign policy. You'll assist with substantive and meaningful work assignments, while earning a competitive income and gaining invaluable practical experience. There's no better place to learn than at the center of intelligence.
Operated through the Shriver Center at UMBC.
The Choice Program is a community-based, family-center, case management approach to delinquency prevention with the goal of fostering healthy development and resiliency among youth who face adverse risk factors in
their daily lives. A caseworker will work on a team to link the youth to additional social supports, provide structured activities, have consistent contact with clients and to set high expectations.
Caseworkers are paid $21,000 a year and upon completion of their contract will qualify for an AmeriCorps Education Award of $4,725 that can be
applied to graduate courses or to pay back student loans. Caseworkers experience extensive training and on-the-job experience in the areas of juvenile justice, educational advocacy, informal counseling and safety and
crisis intervention. The requirements for are caseworkers are to possess a bachelor’s degree and an automobile.
We currently have 8 offices in the state of Maryland. This is a one-year contractual employment so we have 100% turnover every year. We currently
have opening for caseworker positions, specifically in the Washington County office. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate who is unsure of what they want to do in the future.
If you have any additional questions please
contact our recruitment director, Sherry Smith at email@example.com or
888-277-4594. For more information about the positions available in the Washington County office you can also contact Lori Leonard at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-695-4318.
Internship and Career Service
Welcome to one of the best places to find internships, jobs, apprenticeships, and Americorps opportunities! There are hundreds of positions available with organizational members of the Orion Grassroots Network, a coalition of 900 grassroots organizations doing vital work in conservation, education, social justice, restoration, sustainable agriculture, activism, and more.
Prince George's County Public Schools is seeking school-based Pupil Personnel Workers for the 2007/2008 school year. They are seeking people to fill this position to assist in the development and implementation of preventive programs designed to improve student achievement by preventing negative behaviors affecting student learning. Minimum Qualifications include a Master's Degree in Pupil Personnel or a related field. If you are interested please send your resume, official transcripts and Teaching Certificate to: The Application and Career Information Center Attn: Sandy Billings 14201 School Lane, Room 124 Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 You may also apply online at www.pgcps.org For more information please visit Career Services at 124 Sandspring Hall.
Tutor.com is recruiting about 300 -500 online tutors, for their Live Homework Help program. Although they have openings in english and social studies, they are especially seeking tutors in math and science. They have experienced a tremendous increase in usage lately and are recruiting qualified tutors to work with this live help homework service. Training is provided
with hours available starting in August and September. All tutoring takes place online. Tutors are paid an hourly rate depending on status and receive per session fees and bonuses. Tutors set their own hours and can work as much or as little as they like and work from home, office or dorm. The starting hourly rate can average about $10/hr during peak times. Interested applicants can apply at: www.tutor.com/apply
Go to: http://www.tutor.com/apply
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Frostburg State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- Visit our website: http://www.frostburg.edu/clife/career/
- Our Services include:
- Individual Career Counseling
Job/Internship Postings & Searches
On-Campus Recruitment and Interviews
Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
Self-Assessment Programs: http://cb.careersearch.net/frostburg/
Help with selecting career options
Free access to College Central Network & CareerBeam
Assistance in developing a professional Linked In profile