Mark your calendar for the 2016 Spring Career Fair on Wednesday, March 9th from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm in the Rollins Atrium. Contact Career Services to review your resume and register for Mock Interviews to prepare for the Spring Career Fair.
Disney Professional Internships are available at the Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney Imagineering.
Visit disneyinterns.com for more information and to apply
Disney Professional Recruiting
FOCUS 2 is an online, interactive career and education planning system that combines self-assessment, career exploration and decision making into one system. Map out your path to your career goals today!
Review your reports online and/or contact our staff for one-on-one assistance with your plans!
Access Code: GBCCAREERS
Go to the website.
College Central not only has local jobs but national jobs as well that are posted for Goldey-Beacom Students. College Central has helped to place 106,661 entry-level jobs via their job postings. Please make sure to upload your resume to College Central to take full advantage of this great tool.
Resume Creator available now too!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Goldey-Beacom College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.