Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Dear GTC Students:
During the COVID 19 crisis, we hope that all of you are well and encouraged to complete your academic journey at GTC. We want to stay in touch with our students to assure you that the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) , formerly Career Services, is still available in our virtual environment and want to help you as you prepare for possible employment opportunities. To make sure we keep you updated with the most recent communications from CCPD through the College Central Network platform, please complete the following steps below:
Log in to your account at www.collegecentral.com/GreenvilleTech. Click on Students to sign-in
Click the drop-down arrow by your name at the top right corner of the page
Click My Account and then Update My Registration Information
View the Email Authorization section. Under CCN email notices, select I would like to receive this information
Under the School Email Notice section, unselect the checked box, if checked, so that you can receive notifications about virtual events and other college announcements about employment opportunities
Click Save Changes to update the information
CCPD is here to assist you with anything from cover letter and resume development to job searches and everything in between. We can prepare you for the transition into the workplace to ensure you are ready to meet your future employer.
If you need any assistance, please email the Center for Career and Professional Development at GTC_CCPD@gvltec.edu.
Thank you, and stay safe!
Center for Career and Professional Development
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Greenville Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.