Focus2 is a free and easy way to learn about careers that match your particular interests and skills and values. You can take up to 5 assessments that will help you identify a suitable career path. Additionally there are other tools that are available to help you map out a successful career plan.
Once you use Focus 2, please feel free to contact your HACC Campus Career Office to schedule an appointment to discuss your outcomes.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.