Now Hiring! Looking for some extra cash for the holidays?
Now Available - Fulltime and Weekend Shift!!!
Seeking several candidates for multiple positions working at a manufacturing industry leader in large format digital graphics! Paid weekly!
$11-12.25 per hour
1st and 2nd shift availability - 7am-7pm & 7pm-7am
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Please call for more information or stop by our office with your resume to complete the application.
436 Terry Street Longmont CO 80501
8700 Grant Street Thornton CO 80501
- OPEN INTERVIEWS -
Monday, 12/14 - Friday, 12/18
from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express
1355 Dry Creek Drive, Longmont, CO 80503
Please apply online prior to the event.
We’re looking for great team members to show A Passion to Serve! In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with:
• Medical insurance plans
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Meal discounts & more!
Village Inn is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Related Keywords include Cook, Cooks, Prep, Kitchen, Chef, Cooking, Cooker, Cuisine, Kitchen Prep, Prep Chef, Line Cooks, Line Cooking, Cocinero, cocineros, cocinero mayor, el cocinero, Chef, Chefs, Line Cook, LineCook, Cook, Lead Line Cook, Lead Chef, Assistant Kitchen Chef, Assistant Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Leader, Kitchen Supervisor, head line cook Family Dining, VI, Village Inn, VillageInn, Back of House, BOH
Many of the Longmont and Fort Collins Wells Fargo branches are hiring part time tellers. They are always looking for great candidates and they like to promote within the company.
After working there 6 months you could qualify for their Tuition Assistance program and receive up to $2,500 for tuition reimbursement.
They are looking for candidates that have at least 1 year customer service experience and have a great work ethic.
Teller - A teller interacts with customers and team members in a fast-paced, reliable sales and service environment. Tellers learn a proven methodology using a step-by-step, detailed approach for identifying and resolving customer problems and selling appropriate financial products and services.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are highly desired!
If you are interested, please email your resume and a cover letter with a brief description about why you would be a good fit for the position.
Contact: Email Heather Connor - HConnor@ibmc.edu
Company: Ellis Bottomline Bookkeeping
Flexible with hours and pay range $12-$14.
They are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic Business & Accounting student or graduate that wants to become a valued member of their team.
Please contact Career Services if you are interested.
Send your resume and a cover letter with a brief description about why you would be a good fit for this position.
Contact: Jessica DelCastillo - JDelCastillo@ibmc.edu
Are you interested in a job you will love?
Home Watch Care Givers
- Competitive starting wages
- Flexible schedules close to home
- Professional growth and CEU opportunities
- Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Immediately hiring for all shifts
- 90 day performance bonus
- Get paid on Monday for your weekend shifts
- Great opportunity for someone looking to get experience in the medical field
Apply Today! Call (303) 444-1133 or Apply Online - HomeWatchBoulder.com
Go to the website.
Medical Assistant -- RMA/CMA - Colorado Springs, CO
WSi is currently hiring Certified or Registered Medical Assistants for the Colorado Springs Region. Ideal Candidate will have excellent oral and written communication. Strong customer service with great attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change. Various Practices in Colorado Springs. Pay rate is $13 to $14.50/hr dependent on experience.
• Basic computer skills
• Registered or Certified MA
• CPR certified- American Heart Association
• Must have 2 (two) to 3(three) years' work experience as a Medical Assistant
• EMR hands on experience
• Must Pass Background Check and Drug Screen
• Must have 2 Professional References within the past 2 years in the medical field
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi's outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
To apply just complete a full application at http://www.WSiJobs.com/Apply-Now or if you are short on time and would like to speak further with a recruiter, just submit a quick application at http://www.WSiJobs.com/Quick-Apply.
If you have questions please contact Leslie or Michelle at show contact info
Job type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 2 Year
Job location: Colorado Springs, CO
Go to the website.
Medical Billing Company located in Monument, CO is seeking a Certified Medical Coder to join our team. Experience in Emergency Department, Trauma and/or Urgent Care is helpful. Must accurately code from review of clinical documentation. Must have the ability to remain flexible, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and stay organized.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Completion of ICD-9 and CPT Coding Courses
6-12 Months of Coding Experience
If interested, please submit your resume via fax to 719-487-0005
Sodexo at Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs is currently seeking candidates for part time Nutrition Assistant positions in Nutrition Services for late afternoon/evening shifts. Qualified candidates must have the ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and have a verifiable high school diploma or GED.
Responsible for the preparation of patient meal services by assisting patients with menu selections and taking meal orders, production and assembly of food, and professional delivery of patient trays.
• Assists patients, guests, and nursing staff with menu selections via computer and telephone system.
• Assembles patient meals.
• Checks patient trays for diet accuracy and nice food presentation.
• Delivers patient meals in a timely and customer service friendly manner.
Maintain cleanliness of work areas and serving areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Notify management of maintenance repair issues. Assist own and other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to customers. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Follow all Sodexo safety requirements within assigned area of responsibility, as well as all local, state, and federal regulations. Respond to customer complaints regarding food or service.
Develop client rapport and promote partnership value with clients by fulfilling contractual obligations, seeking client feedback, and responding to client requests. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager/supervisor; complete safety training and certifications. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform/dress code and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; support workplace diversity initiatives. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; work with customer to ensure satisfaction. Ensure all cleaning and maintenance standards are adhered to.
• Follow company and department safety, security, and loss prevention policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
• Follow proper food handling procedures.
• Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
Policies and Procedures
• Protect the privacy and security of customers and coworkers.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information, including maintaining compliance with all Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)/Privacy Act regulations.
• Follow all federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g., Quality Assurance, Safety, Operations, Human Resources).
• Ensure uniform/dress code and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Communicate with customers with a professional and polite demeanor.
• Answer telephones using appropriate phone etiquette.
• Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information using clear, appropriate and professional language.
Working with Others
• Support all coworkers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees.
• Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or customers with tact, respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
• Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
General Food Services
• Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
• Follows all Sodexo safety requirements within assigned area of responsibility, as well as all local, state, and federal regulations.
• English Language Proficiency
• Telephone Etiquette Interpersonal Skills
• Interpersonal Relationships Customer/Client Focus
• Customer Service Orientation
• Positive Demeanor Cleaning and Sanitation
• Personal Hygiene
Education High School diploma / G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience No related work experience
Supervisory Experience No supervisory/managerial experience
To Apply: Click Link Below
Go to the website.
Company Name Custom Milling Center
Hiring for the following positions:
- Dental Technician
- Dental Manufacturing Supervisor
- Technical Dental Supervisor
Employer Web Site http://www.custom-milling.com/
Company Description Custom Milling Center is a full-service outsourcing partner. Custom Milling Center has provided the latest in CAD/CAM technology and cutting-edge materials to laboratories since 2005. As leaders in digital convergence, CMC’s wide range of dental mills, scanners and CAD/CAM systems integrate seamlessly into any laboratory’s workflow. Providing technology and training to help laboratories expand their in-house capacity with 3Shape scanners, CMC is more than an outsourcing center. It’s your laboratory’s technology partner.
Equal Opportunity Employer Yes
Contact Name: Kim Degney
Address: 6425 West 52nd Avenue Arvada, CO 80002
Application Instructions If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com
Go to the website.
Seeking therapist/bodyworker/healing practitioner for a shared massage/healing space in Boulder CO.
Located conveniently downtown in the beautiful Crossroads Gardens Building, with lots of free, covered parking. Easily accessible without the hassle of Pearl Street.
The four (4) treatment rooms are large and luxurious; recently painted, elegantly decorated, and full of happy plants. The rent amount includes full 24/7 access, online booking calendar, heated tables w/memory foam, pillows/bolsters, utilities, hot packs, eye pillows, angel cards, paid Pandora music setup/iPod jack, and is a handicap accessible space -- the whole shebang! You just book your appointments and show up. You provide your own supplies (i.e. linens, and lotions, etc.). There is a break room with mini-fridge, microwave, electric kettle, and a spot to rest between sessions. Great space for a body or energy worker. Good healing energy throughout; there is a large Zen rock garden within the center of the entire building!
Students are welcome, too.
We are looking for flexible, kind, and considerate people that work well with others. If you are very rigid this is not the space for you.
The monthly fee ($150-$300) includes rent, utilities, high speed WiFi, water service and maintenance in addition to the items listed above. Renters pay first and last months' rent up front.
PLEASE NOTE: The space is constantly being reinvented and updated with new plants, decor, and area rugs. I like to keep the energy fresh and flowing in order to create the highest quality work space I can. We enjoy this lovely space and so will you!
Please call Rachel @ 720.352.6544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Snelling Staffing - Temp to Hire Opportunities
We have just received a bunch of great temporary opportunities that could be great for students and alumni.
We have M-F options in Ft Collins 8-5, great for evening students.
We have weekend event staffing needs at Budweiser Event Center.
All positions pay $10.00 an hour.
Send Your Resume to...
Contact: Melanie Ecker
Phone: (970) 225-9292
Go to the website.
Amada Senior Care in Fort Collins is now holding interviews for various positions for CNA's, MA's, or experienced caregivers. Come to the office Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 9-3pm for an interview.
See CCN job posting ID 3858257 for more info!
Hiring for Harvest Crews, General Laborers, Warehouse and Inventory Coordinator, Precast Concrete Workers, Housekeepers, Catering, Ag Research Assistant, Cook and Drivers.
Go to ConnectingColorado.com for more information.
Contact: Fort Collins Workforce Center
200 West Oak Street
Fort Collins CO 80521
Go to the website.
Occupational Medicine & Urgent Care
Full Time Positions:
Front Office/Admin, Medical Assistants, EMT’s,
LSRT, RT (Bilingual a plus)
If interested, please complete the following steps ASAP:
1. Apply online @ www.Concentra.com
2. Email Shelby_Padilla@Concentra.com your resume.
3. Upon review of your qualifications, your resume will be sent to the hiring manager for review and scheduling of an interview.
4. Please, no phone calls - thank you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Go to: https://www.Concentra.com
Go to the website.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available - Email Your Resume Today!
Name: Jennifer Dargis
Address: 700 Ken Pratt Blvd.
Longmont, CO 80501
Go to the website.
We are looking for a part-time Janitor/Machine Maintenance candidate. Must be organized and a self-starter that is willing to work and who is only looking for part time employment. Cleaning, sweeping, lubricating, greasing machines, changing filters, topping fluids, and other janitorial duties. This position will be approximately 3 days a week. Please stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call Diana at (307) 634-2181.
Brazer: Candidates must be mechanically inclined, able to diagnose and repair machine problems, possess an understanding of production and manual lathe operation. Some machine shop experience is a plus.
• $12-14/hour DOE
• 6 am -2:30 pm.
Please take a moment and stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call (307) 634-2181 and ask for Debi or Diana.
We are looking for a Concrete Former/Laborer. Will be responsible for building and laying out forms as required according to specifications with the ability to make calculations depending on grades, fill forms with fill material and compact with tamper or compactor to bring to required grade, clean work site of any tools, debris and equipment. Basic carpentry skills required. Ability to read construction plans an asset.
Must be physically fit as heavy lifting will be involved.
Pay is $15.09/hr
Please stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY to fill out an application or call (307) 634-2181 and ask for Diana.
Do you have experience working with Grinders and Brazers????? We are looking for those that have experience grinding and polishing tool bits. If you are that person, please take a moment and stop by our office at 3703 E. Lincolnway and fill out an application or call Debi at (307) 634-2181.
Exciting Temp-to-Hire Opportunities - Customer Service/Sale Representatives (Denver Metro)
Employment type: full-time
• Handle inbound catalog sales calls
• Meet/Exceed department sales goals and objectives
• Resolve customer inquiries/issues via in-bound calls
• Provide customer solutions within the parameters of defined business rules and standard operational procedures
• Participation in product sales training
• Interface with teammates, team lead and department managers as needed to handle customer inquiries, complaints or to report deficiencies and/or issues
• Convert customer product inquiries to sales through product support and follow-up
Experience and Skills:
• High School Diploma is required, some college coursework preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of MS Office
Denver I Recruiting Manager
7535 E Hampden Ave. Ste 610, Denver CO 80231
O: 303.420.5666 I C: 219.577.6775 I F: 303.623.4053
Go to the website.
Registered nurses Patient care techs/ED
Pharmacists Pharmacy techs
Phlebotomists Medical lab scientists
X-Ray techs Ultrasonographers
CT techs Housekeeping
Join our state-of-the-art, 17,000-square-foot emergency center in Fort Collins, Colo. The center will have 12 private exam rooms and computed tomography, ultrasound and basic X-ray services. It also will have an outpatient laboratory and retail pharmacy, both of which will be open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the first in this area of the city. There are several positions open in nursing, pharmacy, radiology, laboratory and other services.
Learn more and apply.
careers.uchealth.org/find-job (search keyword: Harmony)
We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography and our passion for discovery — ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn’t just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
Go to the website.
Career Services is on Facebook!
Our Wall Posts Create a Career Services Newspaper - So Check It Out TODAY!
See where students are working and completing their externships. Receive current information on efficient job search techniques, and more!
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to IBMC College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.