There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Inver Hills Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Approved employers may post jobs.
- If you need help with your resume make sure to upload your resume for online resume review services. Simply click on "manage resume", and upload your resume.
- You will receive a resume review via email within 24-48 business hours.
- The resume review function is a tool to allow you and the Director of Career Development to communicate about possible updates and changes for your resume in order to make it the best resume it possibly can be! Once your resume is "approved" you are able to store your resume on CCN (just like google docs!)
- If you need further assistance please call to schedule an appointment at 651-450-3683.