Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system for students, alumni, community members and employers.
Attention Students applying for campus employment: If you are applying for student employment click on the student icon and follow the directions. You will be required to build a resume or upload one to the system. Your resume will be considered your application for student employment. If you need any assistance please contact the Student Engagement Specialist at (618) 545-3174.
Alumni and Community Members: Click on the appropriate icon for your needs. If you would like employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume or build one on the College Central Network program. Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Attention Employers: Please register your company. Click on the employer icon and follow the directions. Once this information is received your information will be evaluated. If your company is approved to post positions you will receive notice and can then upload job postings.
Contact the Student Engagement Specialist at (618) 545-3174 if you have questions.
The Career Services office is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Kaskaskia College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.