Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Meet with Career Services to create a resume, find an internship, practice interviewing, or explore career paths!
- Career Choice
- Cover Letter
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Resume Review
Career Serivces will be available to students and alumni from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Please contact email@example.com or 815-825-9472 or login to your student account to schedule a virtual or in-person appointment.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Kishwaukee College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.