Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Meet with Career Center Staff to Create or Update your Resume! (45-60 min)
- Resume Review
Receive Feedback on Attire, Presentation, Mannerisms and Responses in an Interview Setting. Having a Developed Resume is Strongly Recommended for this Appointment but not Required (60 min).
- Mock Interview
Career Services will be available to students and alumni from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Thursday this summer.
Please email email@example.com to schedule a virtual appointment.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Kishwaukee College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.