Welcome to McHenry County College's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the resume authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
The Office of Career Services at McHenry County College, in partnership with the McHenry County Workforce Network, McHenry County Economic Development, Senator Pamela Althoff, and Representative Barbara Wheeler, invites you to attend our Fall Job Fair on Friday, October 21, 2016 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. at MCC in Crystal Lake.
We look forward to seeing you October 21!
Go to the website.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to McHenry County College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.