Alumni can still utilize Career Services at Morningside College!! Please contact Stacie Hays, (email@example.com, (712) 274-5032) to get assistance with resume/cover letter development, job leads and career advice/exploration. In addition, alumni can get FREE access to our jobs website at www.collegecentral.com/morningside. You can also follow Stacie on Twitter, to keep abreast of new jobs that are specifically targeted to alumni.
If you are interested in offering mentoring services, providing career guidance/information and/or knowledge of internships/professional jobs after graduation, please contact us. In addition, we frequently host events where presentations by experienced alumni/community members would be helpful. Please contact Stacie Hays (firstname.lastname@example.org, (712) 274-5032) if interested.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Morningside College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.