About Our Services
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
Post jobs to all 13 Member schools in the Minnesota State Career Hub.
We are excited to introduce Career Hub, your one-stop resource for posting job openings which will reach students and alumni on multiple college campuses who use the same software provided by College Central Network.
You will still be able to maintain individual accounts and relationships with each member college, but your Career Hub account will streamline job posting opportunities with one account.
This resource is FREE to employers, students and alumni.
Please add "CareerHub@MinnState.edu" to your email contacts so you can receive periodic announcements about events and other connecting opportunities.
Reach out to us if you need assistance and the site administrator on duty for the week will answer your email.
Minn State Colleges Career Hub Employer Recruiting Guidelines
The Minn State Colleges and Career Hub is an on-line platform managed by Minn State College career professionals to provide a one-stop shop for employers to share employment, internship and volunteer opportunities with Minn State community and technical college students and alumni.
The Minn State Colleges Career Hub website acts as a referral service by permitting employers to post information about current job listings to Minn State students and alumni. Employers post online through CareerHub.MinnState.edu, using a professional email address, phone number and business website that would be typically associated with a legal entity.
All employers must create an account which must be approved by the Minn State Colleges Career Hub before jobs will be permitted to be posted. For best results to verify company and position information and for students/alumni to search your company and positions, complete all information fields in addition to required information fields.
• accounts may be rejected if there is not sufficient evidence provided
in the profile to verify that the organization is an established and
• network marketing, pyramid selling, referral marketing, or multi-level
marketing employers or positions will not be approved.
• responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of student/alumni
information, regardless of the source, including the Minn State
Colleges Career Hub.
• they are responsible for compliance with EEO and Affirmative Action
principles in recruiting activities.
Posting will remain active for the stated timeframe employers have set (normally no more than 60 days). Once a posting expires, it is the responsibility of the employer to repost it. We reserve the right to refuse individual postings.
The position will not be posted if:
• The employment opportunity involves on-campus solicitation or on-
• The student is required to purchase, rent, or obtain a line of credit for
any type of sales kit or presentation supplies or to pay for training,
classes or products such as insurance, as a condition of
• The student is required to obtain a personal or corporate line of credit.
• The employment or internship opportunity is contingent upon the
student paying a fee for employment or placement services.
• The posting is for a non-salaried commission-only position.
• There is not enough information provided in the posting to verify that
the organization is an established company.
• The employment or internship opportunity does not include paid
• The posting is for advertisements for competitions or contests.
• The employment opportunity resides in a private residence or the
main contact information in the posting relates to a personal email,
phone and/or address. Only exception would include an arrangement
through a service provider with approved employer status.
• The internship posting does not follow the U.S. Department of Labor’s
guidelines as determined by the Fair Labor Standards Act (see
Posting Internships below).
• The company resides outside of Minnesota with virtual opportunities
for students. These opportunities usually do not follow the U.S.
Department of Labor’s guidelines.
• The posting is for promotions not related directly to hiring for
• We ask that postings intended for alumni require no more than five
(5) years of work experience within the field.
Minn State Colleges Career Hub will post internship opportunities that hold the following:
• Internship consists of structured learning experiences with outlined
responsibilities, regular supervision and evaluation process. Outlined
responsibilities should relate directly to the students major or career
• Paid internships must adhere to the guidelines for Posting Positions
• Credit bearing internships are coordinated through the appropriate
academic program faculty.
• Unpaid internships with for profit companies must adhere to the U.S.
Department of Labor guidelines at
National Council of Nonprofits guidance at
employee-or-volunteer. Please review before posting.
THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS
Third party recruiters are welcomed to post positions for which they are actively recruiting on behalf of their clients.
• Positions may be full-time, part-time, temporary, or temp-to-hire and
the status must be stated.
• Submissions in which the third party recruiter only promotes their
services with the intent of creating a pipeline of future candidates will
not be approved.
• The agency must state they are recruiting for a third party agency.
• The third party agency must state that it will not charge any fees to
students or alumni in the job posting
• Not disclose job seeker’s information to other
employers/organizations without obtaining prior written consent from
the job seeker
Minn State Colleges Career Hub will not be responsible to anyone who posts, accesses, or uses the job board CareerHub.MinnState.edu for any direct/indirect harm, damage, or loss incurred in connection with such use. We cannot claim any responsibility or obligation to assess or determine the suitability of any individual seeking employment, any potential employer, or any potential employment situation. By using the online system to post, retrieve information, or engage in employment activities, the user agrees to the above terms and disclaimer of the Minn State Colleges Career Hub.
Thank you for your cooperation and for seeking Minn State students and alumni to fill your hiring needs.
Minnesota State consists of 30 colleges and 7 universities with 54 campuses throughout the state and offers over 3,800 programs taught by exceptional faculty. Here you can explore your educational options by campuses or programs: