NHCC is diligent in monitoring employer activity in College Central Network. However, criminals are creative and so you are urged to exercise good judgement when responding to job postings. If a job sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
- NEVER accept a job that requires depositing checks into your account or wiring funds to other accounts.
- ALWAYS keep your personal details (banking, social security information) secure and don't share this during the hiring process.
- REMOVE your street address and zip code from your online resume.
- ALWAYS report suspicious activity to the college.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to North Hennepin Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.