Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Now that your registered, you can search for jobs and internships at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact your NOVA representatives by the email link or phone number at the top of this page if you have questions.
Disclaimer: NOVA’s Workforce Career Services (CS) acts only as an intermediary between employers posting opportunities and candidates searching for employment opportunities. CS is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of on- or off-campus employment. CS does not guarantee that all jobs listed are still available. All job postings are posted at the discretion of CS. We will not post jobs that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or gender. CS also reserves the right to refuse to post jobs that do not support the interests of NOVA students. Although CS works diligently to verify the authenticity and/or legitimacy of the positions that are posted, we do not guarantee or take responsibility for (a) the truthfulness, accuracy, quality, safety, morality, desirability or legality of employer information and position listings, (b) the ability of employers to offer job opportunities, or (c) the hiring, recruiting or other practices of any employer.
You are urged to thoroughly research employers when applying for or accepting any employment opportunities. We advise students to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization or a private party. You should not go alone to a residential address to apply for a job. Do not put yourself in a vulnerable position. Even the best job opportunity is not worth jeopardizing your personal safety.
If you encounter a fraudulent job posting, please contact the NOVA Workforce Career Services team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Northern Virginia Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.