NPC Career Services is still available during COVID-19. You can still leave a voicemail at (928) 289-6568 or email at email@example.com.
You may also want to check out our online resources for job seekers:
1. NPC Career Services website: https://www.npc.edu/career-services
2. Recorded webinars and videos on various topics. Visit Career Services Moodle page: https://moodle.npc.edu/course/view.php?id=10443
3. Our online career fair: https://www.npc.edu/career-fair
4. NPC Career Services Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NorthlandPioneerCareerServices
NPC offers this web page for the convenience of its students and those employers who seek them for legitimate commercial purposes that correspond to the career placement needs of NPC students. This Career Services website may not be used for any other purpose. The sole purpose of this website is to provide accurate information that is in good faith intended to, and is in effect reasonably likely, to advance the job and/or career placement of NPC students. Any other postings to, or uses of this website that do not serve this purpose are not permitted. NPC reserves the right to remove any postings to, or uses of this website that are not permitted. NPC also reserves the right to remove any postings to or uses of this website that appear to discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
NPC will allow any person or employer whose information was removed to appeal the removal by sending an email appealing the removal and providing whatever information the appellant deems relevant to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any appeal must be received within ten (10) days of removal to be considered.
BY POSTING YOUR RESUME OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF ON THIS WEB-SITE YOU ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVING THE PROTECTION OF THE FAMILY EDUCATION AND PRIVACY RIGHTS ACT, ANY OTHER FEDERAL OR STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS CORRESPONDING FEDERAL REGULATIONS AND ANY COMPARABLE STATE LAW AS TO ANY AND ALL INFORMATION POSTED AT http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html. If you have questions concerning these rights, please contact the College before you post.
YOU SHOULD NOT POST CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER THAT IS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL PRIVACY LAWS UNLESS YOU INTEND TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO SUCH PRIVACY LAWS.
NPC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever about the accuracy or validity of the information listed here, nor about the accuracy of any student resume or other information, nor about the propriety, security, safety, wages, working conditions or desirability of any job posted on the NPC career services website or any link thereto. NPC assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind regarding any choices made or actions taken by users of this service. It is the responsibility of individual students/alumni to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting a job or internship. Please read more about avoiding potential job search scams on the FTC’s website at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams.
NPC has contracted with College Central Networks (“CCN”) to provide services in connection with this Career Services site. Some links are NPC links and some are College Central Networks links. NPC is not responsible for the content of any linked site that does not belong to NPC. All advertising is found only on College Central Networks links and NPC does not endorse any product or services advertised on CCN links or receive any revenue from such advertising.
Go to: http://ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html
Welcome to NPC Jobs Connection powered by College Central.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer with internet access.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact Career Services if you have questions at email@example.com.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Northland Pioneer College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.