Please join us for our:
February 18, 2020
9:00am to 1:00pm
At Chateau on the Lake Resort
If you are a team player and are willing to join us in our pursuit of exceeding our guests’ expectations, we encourage you to explore our current job openings:
• Activities Attendant
• Dining Room Server
• Floor Care Utility (3rd shift)
• Front Desk Clerk
• Kitchen Steward (Dishwasher)
• Laundry Attendant
• Maintenance Technician
• Room Attendant
• Executive Sous Chef
Chateau on the Lake Resort is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants (16 years or older) will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Assist in after school and day camp programs. The After School Program and Summer Day Camp is open year round, Monday-Friday, 2:30 pm-7pm during the school year and 7am-7pm during the summer months and any days Springfield Public Schools is closed. $9.45 per hour.
Qualifications: Enjoy working with children, be a good tutor and perform some cleaning duties as needed in program areas. Previous work with youth activities is desirable. Good communication skills.
Requires basic verbal communications with children and other employees. Valid driver’s license required. Within 90 days of employment must be certified by American Red Cross in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid.
Must complete Safe From Harm Training, a TB Skin Test, an annual physical, Family Care Safety Registry Screening, & obtain a Class E License. The Salvation Army will assist in these requirements.
To fill out an application or send resume go to https://careers-uscsalvationarmy.icims.com/jobs/intro. If you have any questions, call 417-862-5509.
Go to the website.
Mettemeyer Engineering, LLC is looking to hire for a Full Time REVIT Drafting position. This individual will be required to develop structural building system plans, and details for primary and secondary framing systems.
If you are interested contact Matt, Director of Drafting at 417-890-8002!
As a mission-driven Fortune 500 not-for-profit financial services organization, we guide Christians to be wise with money. We’re growing and looking to hire people who are inspired by this mission to grow with us. If you’re entrepreneurial and results driven, have strong interpersonal skills, and are motivated by helping others live more content, confident and generous lives, then this upcoming event is just for you.
RECRUITING OPEN HOUSE
WHEN: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Thrivent Regional Office
806 W Battlefield Suite B
Lance E. Wiley - Regional Development Director
No RSVP needed. Just drop by.
Go to the website.
The Springfield, Missouri Public School District is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Maintenance Worker II in the Building Services Department.
The job of Maintenance Worker II is done for the purpose of providing support to the educational process with specific responsibility for preventive maintenance for HVAC and kitchen equipment; identifying repair and/or replacement needs; repairing, maintaining and upgrading HVAC system, kitchen equipment and any other systems that require preventive measures; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
Primary Location: GSC-Building Services
Salary Range: $17.36 - $25.17 / Per Hour
Shift Type: Full-Time
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ozarks Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.