Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Rio Grande Valley College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- RGV Career’s Office of Career & Employer Services assists alumni and a diverse student body in achieving career-related goals by offering job search guidance and resources while fostering positive partnerships with the community to provide students and graduates access to an extensive network of employers. Our services are powered by College Central Network (CCN). College Central Network is an effective, easy and free online job search system which assists by catering to RGV Careers students, alumni and employer needs. CCN is a modular system which allows employers online job posting capability, resume reviewing, as well as email capability. Students and alumni may conduct their job search, post resumes and contact potential employers online. College Central Network is available ongoing upon graduation for 18 months with continued usage and access.