There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.
- Many career-related services are available in the Career Services Office. Career counseling by licensed professional counselors (by appointment only), Job Fairs, Career Expos, Employer On-Campus Recruiting, and Career Workshops. These services and events are open to the public and are FREE*!
- For more information, please call 734-462-4421 or email email@example.com.
- *Career assessment testing may incur a fee; please talk with a Career Counselor about any testing fees.