Juniors can start co-op fourth term April 22, 2019. Juniors are on opposite week from seniors and can work full time during the summer months and return to co-op schedule in September.
Start your interview process in late March to be ready for a April 22nd start.
Welcome to Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Job Board
Welcome to the Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Job Resource Page
This page is accessible to students, alumni, and employers
Authorized employers may post:
- full time job
- cooperative education (co-op) job
- part time job.
Shawsheen Valley Mission Statement
At Shawsheen Valley Technical High School, it is our mission to provide a positive learning experience in a safe educational environment that encourages all students to reach their full potential, emphasizes the value of a strong work ethic, and prepares them for adult life in a competitive world.
Non-discrimination: Shawsheen Valley Technical High School admits students and makes available to them its advantages, privileges and course of study, without regard to race, color, gender, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability or homelessness status.
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School Career Resource Network
Hosted by College Career Network
- Job resources are available to students, alumni and employers.
- Approved employers may share employment opportunities, as well as responding to school events.
- Authorized participating students and alumni may explore potential employment opportunities
- Access and utilize user friendly tools from our job resource page and network, to obtain beneficial employment/networking information
- Available services, help guides and announcements of interest can be accessed through the icons below.
- All services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.