Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Professional Development & Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
In preparation for a meeting to review resume, please complete first draft and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Draft resume must be received prior to scheduled appointment date.
- Resume Review
This session is not to review resume or for interview assistance. This session is to advise the student on career options aligned with interests, major and/or experience. Also during this session, we will make industry connections when possible.
Student must have an approved resume before a job or internship appointment is scheduled
Student would like to discuss attending or obtaining more information on a job fair or any event related to job search or preparation.
- Career Services Event
To make an appointment to see items in the Career Closet in preparation for interviews, presentations etc. During this session, a member of the Career Services Staff is available to provide professional attire counseling.
- Etiquette Event
- Professional Practices
Student desires assistance with job application or requests reference letter for consideration.
- Application Assistance
Student would like to schedule a one on one interview practice session.
- Interview Assistance
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Saint Augustine's University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.