Complete Co-op/Internship required workshops in one day!
Metro: Wed., Dec. 9th, Interview/New Jobs/Resume, 9am-3pm
East: Mon., Dec. 14th, Resume/New Jobs/Interview,8:30am-3pm
West: Mon,, Dec. 14th, same as East
WSH: Tue., Dec. 15th, New Job Tips/Interview/Resume, 9am-3pm
Please register at CCN
FOR STUDENTS & ALUMNI
College Central Network is a web-based tool that allows students, alumni and community members to search external job postings including Job Central (national job board), and Intern Central (national internship board). They can also apply for these career opportunities, and learn more about these employers.
Use this site to:
- Receive communication from the Career Center on our services, job related items, and special events
- Upload documents, such as portfolios and resumes, subject to approval by a Career Center Specialist
- View our complete college-wide Workshop Schedule
- Register for all workshops and special events
The Career Center offers you the opportunity to search job seeker resumes and post part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for free on our online job board, College Central Network (CCN).
- Search exclusive resumes for students, alumni and community job seekers
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for 30 days
- Register for job fairs, information sessions and on-campus interview days
- Receive communication about services, recruiting events, and special announcements
- Review Recruiting Policies including EEO and Third Party