Medical Mutual Customer Service Hiring Event
Friday, January 25th, 11am-3pm
Cuyahoga Community College West Theater Lobby
11000 Pleasant Valley Rd., Parma, Ohio 44130
RSVP to Recruiting@MedMutal.com by January 23 with resume.
Tri-C, Where Futures Begin
FOR STUDENTS, ALUMNI & COMMUNITY MEMBERS
College Central Network is a web-based tool that allows students, alumni, and community members to search and apply for external positions under the Job Central and Intern Central boards, aid in your job search efforts by registering for our free events and workshops and peruse an extensive Media Library.
Use this site to:
- Receive communication from the Career Center on our services, job-related items, and special events.
- Upload documents, such as portfolios and resumes, subject to approval by a Career Center Specialist.
- View our complete college-wide Workshop Schedule.
- Register for all workshops and special events.
The Career Center offers you the opportunity to search job seeker resumes and post part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for free on our online job board, College Central Network (CCN).
- Search exclusive resumes for students, alumni, and community job seekers.
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for 30 days.
- Register for job fairs, information sessions and on-campus interview days.
- Receive communication about services, recruiting events, and special announcements.
- Review Recruiting Policies including EEO and Third Party.
- Report offers/hires.