Post to the North Carolina Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium for FREE
We are one of 33 schools in the North Carolina Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium. You may post to all of these schools including Wake Technical Community College for FREE.
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Wake Technical Community College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- Virtual events are great ways to connect with our students and alumni. We can help you coordinate virtual career fairs, information sessions, networking events and site tours.
- On-Campus Recruiting is a great opportunity to streamline your recruiting efforts, connect with talented Wake Tech students and increase the visibility of your organization. Several options include hosting a recruiting table, attending a career fair or participating in speaker program.
- Hosting an on site job shadow day is a great way for students to explore the work environment, learn about different job opportunities, experience “a day in the life”and make connections.
- Participating in Networking Events is an effective way to talk with students about your organization and current opportunities, in a flexible setting that also allows for one on one and group interaction.
- Participating in Speaker Programs as part of a class, or an open lunch and learn visit. It is a great way to connect with students on campus. Our faculty appreciates these visits as they provide a casual atmosphere for students to learn about your organizations culture and opportunities.